Friday, June 5, 2015

Feelings about 4th grade


                                            Feelings about 4th grade


I will remember the famous New Hampshire report and the amount of time and worked I put in to it. I remember the facts about my American eel report. I will also remember the honk play and haw it was so existing. I will remember my reading buddy Josiah and the read aloud buddy. I will remember all these things and haw special they are.

I am most proud of my recycling unit and how long it takes for one piece of trash to brake dawn. Now I will try to convince people to recall more. I will reuse stuff like paper and make paper airplanes out of the used paper. I will try to conserve the amount of trash I throw away. I will always try to have a recycling bin in every house I live in. I will always recycle if I can.

     In middle school I am looking forward to getting more choses than elementary school. I am also looking forward to more than 1 class Rome.  I am looking forward to the cafeteria and the bagel run. I am looking forward to meeting the morharment kids.  I think I will like the middle school.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment